Saturday, September 14, 2013

Updates on My Schedule!

I can tell fall is approaching when I start hearing from more people about doing things with my hats!  Love it!  So I heard from my friend, Laura, from Hierapparel about putting my hats in a wearable art fashion event at a tattoo parlor/art gallery in Seattle!  Um, yes please!
 



 I'm also gearing up for World Wide Spin in Public Day in Portland!  I'll be spinning around 10am, Saturday the 21st,  at Opulent Fibers brand spankin' new studio space at the corner of SE 11th and SE Division in Portland.  I went and checked it out the other day and it's HUGE!  There's super high ceilings, a space for Kristy (the owner and creator of Opulent Fibers) to pack orders, a store front area, AND a space for workshops!  Not to mention the brand new glass loading dock door they just put on! I'm stoked to be able to be involved with Kristy now!!  Oh wait....I think I got off track a bit.  Oh yeah, WWSIPD!  So I'll be there's around 10am to spin yarn and to help anyone that wants to come over and spin with me! Please come out!  There's also a great coffee shop across the street....best vegan brownie EVER...I mean, coffee....good coffee :)  That Sunday (22nd), I'll be teaching a freeform crochet headband class at Opulent Fibers and you can sign up on the website!  It's only $45 and it's 10-1pm.  You can use all of that art yarn you spun up with me the previous day!


I also just found out that I'll be joining a trunk show at Opulent Fibers on October 2nd.  It will be my hats along with another fiber artist who does amazing felted work (I need to get the info on that artist still).  So stay tuned for more information about THAT.

Ok, so I need to get to crocheting, been so busy doing everything else!  Canning, blogging about food, planning workshops....it's definitely the time of year for harvesting and food preserving!  I mustn't forget the hat making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment