Friday, September 20, 2013

World Wide Spin In Public Day...In Portland!

Ok folks!  Those of you in the Portland, Oregon area tomorrow, stop by Opulent Fibers new studio and spin some yarn with me!  I'll be spinning there at 10-2pm and will be offering free help and techniques. It might rain, but whatever man! The new studio space is HUGE and has a great new loading dock window door that we can open and still be inside!  So grab some warm coffee and a spinning wheel and come spin with me!  I'm pretty sure afterwards I'll have to head over to snuggle those baby goats that are in the SE!  I love Portland.

If you want....I have a freeform crochet headband class sunday at Opulent Fibers that you can use the yarn you spin on saturday!  Click HERE to sign up for the headband class.


Opulent Fibers
2455 SE 11th Ave.
Portland, OR 97214 
(707) 845-5348

No comments:

Post a Comment